Please read these product terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Winemax makes the products available to you.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- You must supply all the appropriate information with your order i.e. images
- If you fail to supply appropriate information i.e. upload an image, we will email you to inform you that there is no image attached, you must respond to this immediately, otherwise this will delay your order
- Once you have received the proof of your bottle label, you must confirm and request any changes immediately, otherwise this will delay your order
- Only applies to personalised bottles (unless otherwise stated) - and adding other personalised products to your order (E.g. Engraved glasses etc.) may delay your delivery
- If you don't receive your proof design within 1 working day please check your SPAM folder
- FOR ALL OTHER ITEMS PLEASE ALLOW 10 WORKING DAYS
The prices payable for the items that you order are clearly set out in the web site. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch the item concerned. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. The price of the items excludes the delivery charge.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible. Your statutory rights are not affected.
There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
- If the order is to be delivered outside of Ireland & UK.
- If your order for personalised products contains content which is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- If we believe your order is for commercial or other non-domestic concerns.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Please note that we can only deliver within Ireland & UK. We do our best to secure delivery of personalised bottles within 4 days of the date of your order (Note: we normally aim to deliver personalised bottles within 2 days) but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible. All goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the goods may be retained by the driver, in which case the driver will leave notification of attempted delivery and will telephone to rearrange or will return later that day. In these circumstances, if we have to return to deliver the goods, a further delivery charge may become payable.
For most items, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods. However, this does not apply to certain items which we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you. It does not apply to perishable goods, audio or video recordings or computer software which has been opened. Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number, within 7 working days beginning the day after the day on which the item is delivered. If you wish to cancel your order you can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have dispatched the goods to you.
We hope you will be happy with your purchase. However, should you feel it necessary to return an item, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. To arrange this, please email our Customer Services department on email@example.com. If you are not completely satisfied with the goods, simply return them to us at any time within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund or exchange as soon as possible after you cancel your order. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post. Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances: -Any products that we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you -Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not been returned with the original packaging. - If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production. If you return an item because of an error on our part, or because it is defective, we will happily refund the full value of the item and your costs in returning it to us. The item(s) must be returned in the condition in which you received it within 30 days of delivery. By the very individual nature of personalised products, they cannot be re-sold, and therefore we cannot accept returns if you have a change of mind. We regret that postage and packing costs for unwanted items cannot be refunded.
You can pay by any Mastercard or Visa card, or Paypal. Your credit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law. If any of these Product Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have an order query, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org